Friday, September 08, 2006

Today's lunch and dinner

As the title says, here's today's lunch and dinner:


Lunch: Guacamole Grillers from The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook. All it has in it is avocado*, nutritional yeast, garlic powder*, and umeboshi vinegar. It was served on sourdough spelt bread*. On the side is cucumber wedges*, tomato wedges*, orange wedges*, grapefruit wedges*, and a strawberry spritzer (in the glass, obviously). The problem with getting free food is sometimes it's a little weird. The textures were a little off on the tomatoes and cucumbers as well as the oranges, and I had to cut a whole lot of mold off the bread, but at the end of the day I'm just glad to have food.



Dinner: Romaine lettuce*, yellow/orange cherry tomatoes*, grated carrot, sliced cucumber*, chickpeas, nutritional yeast, kalamata olives, and Caesar salad dressing from La Dolce Vegan. Yum!

I'm going to see a concert tonight, and tomorrow I'm going to (drumroll please)...........

The Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary's Grand Opening!!! Yeah! I'm psyched. If your want more info about them, here's their home page.

Have a good weekend everybody!

4 comments:

KleoPatra said...

Great blog facelift! And great photos of you off to the side here. You cutie! I haven't been here for a little so maybe this is old nooz, but i'll tell you, i like it!!!

I am so excited for you going to the Woodstock Farm Sanctuary's Grand Opening! Please blog all about it, pc!!! And have a GREAT time! Like i need to tell you that.

Great pix of great food here, too. THANKS for sharing, as always!

Jennifer C. said...

Yes, please tell us all about the Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary's Grand Opening. It sounds like it will be a great time!

Oh I love the tap dance pic. What a cutie!

funwithyourfood said...

ooh a farm sactuary Exciting!
can't wait to hear more about that
Teddy

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Have fun at the opening and tell us all about it! And adorable dance photo by the way~ I have no rhythm, although I took dance lessons for years myself : )