Monday, October 27, 2008

I Have Blog ADD

Hello friends!

I must have blogging ADD or something, because I've created (another) new blog!

I wanted a blog that incorporated living the good life (fun!) with food, frugality, and fashion (awesome vintage-ness, etc.) among other things. Would you care to take a look and leave a comment? Originally it was going to be only about frugality, hence the name - Cheap Thrills!

In other news, I've moved away from home and I now work for a rad vegan home meal delivery service/chocolate company!

I leave you now with a prerequisite food picture:



Coconut + Berry + Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding.
Loosely based off a recipe in Vegan Planet.
Loosely being the operative word.

I'm really into individual servings right now (although I actually made this in September), it's so nice for everyone to have their own little dish, you know?

Anyhoo, hope to see you at cheap thrills!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, this looks amazing!

rjbrumfield@hotmail.com

jenny said...

I love that you have blog ADD!!!

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com